REVA REBECCA ADAMS was born 1872 in Georgia, and died March 17, 1898 in Jacoby, Louisiana. She married WILLIAM NOLAN December 17, 1889 in Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file# 219, William 30, Reva 17, son of NOLAN and MARY NOLAN. He was born 1859 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana, and died February 04, 1918 in Jacoby, Louisiana.
Children of REVA ADAMS and WILLIAM NOLAN are:
MARY C6 NOLAN, b. 1890.
GEORGE NOLAN, b. 1892, of Krotz Springs, Louisiana.
ANNIE NOLAN, b. June 1898; m. JAMES B. (LONG JIM) ROGERS.
HARRY CHARLES NOLAN, b. April 26, 1896; d. December 29, 1945, Melville, Louisiana buried Melville.
LIZZIE NOLAN, b. 1898.
KATIE NOLAN, b. Jacoby La.; m. Issac JEFFERS, January 15, 1916, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana; b. Krotz Springs, Louisiana.
18. CHLOE M.5 ADAMS (JEFFERSON MOORE4, JOHN3, WILLIAM F.2, WILLIAM1) was born May 17, 1874 in Georgia . 1870 Jacoby, Louisiana, and died About 1908 in , Jacoby, Louisiana. She married (1) ROBERT C. (DUNKIN)(DUNKLIN) DUNCAN February 12, 1891 in Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file #493 at Simpson Plantation, Jacoby, Louisiana. She married (2) HENRY D. KUHLMAN 1906 in Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file #2188, son of H. KUHLMAN and DORA SCHEMEDICA. He was born June 20, 1869 in New Orleans, La. of McCrea, Louisiana, and died June 11, 1935 in Buried Baton Rouge, La..
Child of CHLOE ADAMS and HENRY KUHLMAN is:
36. i. VIOLET DEDRICK6 KUHLMAN, b. February 11, 1907, Jacoby Louisiana; d. February 13, 1988, French Settlement, Livingston, LA. 70726.
ALEXANDER STRAUTER ADAMS was born May 24, 1878 in Georgia, and died August 12, 1916 in McCrea, Louisiana at the age of 38 years. He married LILLIE BARBARA NASH About 1901, daughter of WILLIAM NASH and LAVINIA WILKERSON. She was born February 1880 in Coon, Louisiana, Wid. of Jefferson Strauter Adams, and died June 1962 in Coon, Louisiana at 80 years of age.
Children of ALEXANDER ADAMS and LILLIE NASH are:
37. i. ROBERT6 ADAMS, b. January 27, 1902, Jacoby Louisiana,; d. February 1987, Evergreen, Louisiana/Buried in Goudeau La..
ii. BLANCHE ADAMS, b. May 12, 1904, McCrea, Louisiana of Jarreau, Louisiana; d. October 1977, 70749 (Jarreau, Pointe Coupee, LA); m. ALBIN DAVID, 1920, Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file# 1656; b. June 15, 1898; d. April 15, 1966, 70749 (Jarreau, Pointe Coupee, LA).
iii. BERNICE ADAMS, b. 1906, Red Cross, La. near Melville, Louisiana; m. MARVIN LONG, April 20, 1923, Melville, Louisiana; b. February 04, 1904, Melville, Louisiana; d. June 1955.
iv. DAVID ADAMS, b. 1908, died as young child.
38. v. VELMA ADAMS, b. 1908, Redcross Louisiana, "Aunt Mable"; d. January 05, 1999, New Raods, Louisiana.
vi. RUBY ADAMS, b. September 24, 1910, McCrea, Louisiana; d. February 1987, Bay Minette, Alabama; m. JAMES HYNOTE; b. September 02, 1908; d. January 30, 1990, Bay Minette, Alabama.
39. vii. LOUISE ADAMS, b. 1912, McCrea, Louisiana, of Jarreau, Louisiana; d. November 07, 1993.
40. viii. WILLIE MAE ADAMS, b. May 06, 1916, McCrea, Louisiana; d. November 05, 1982.
|Jeff Adams||Ophelia Adams Majors||Robert & Eva Jones Adams||Henrietta Adams Whitmore|
|Sam & Nether Adams||John, Broussard & Littie||Alex S. Adams||Mable Holloway|
|Otis & George Adams||Royce Adams||Larry Laury Adams||Laura Adams|
|Marjorie Adams||Albert Adams||Henrietta Adams||EB Adams|
|Dorothy Mae||Larry Adams||Daniel Adams, I||Joseph Israel Adams|
|Sherry Holloway||William Adams||Lois Adams||Farah Adams|
|Floyd Howard||Liz Krasgrow||Kimberly & Karen||Chuck Parker|
|Lois Adams||Jeff Adams||Stansel Adams||Sarah Adams|
|Mary Tucker||RF Adams, Jr.||Reva Rebecca|
|Guest Book||Index||Your Feedback|
|Travel Plans||Table of Contents||Pictures||Home Page|