SARAH ADAMS was born April 17, 1880 in McCrea, Louisiana, and died in before 1906. She married LEROY "LEE" MYERS February 1900 in Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file #1115. He was born April 15, 1871 in M2, and died March 27, 1945 in Melville, Louisiana, Buried Melville, La..
Children of SARAH ADAMS and LEROY MYERS are:
ALVA L6 MYERS, b. December 17, 1900; d. September 19, 1994, Melville, Louisiana, Buried Melville, La..
JEWELL TERRELL MYERS, b. 1904.
DESMAH MYERS, b. 1905.
21. WILLIAM JEFFERSON5 ADAMS (JEFFERSON MOORE4, JOHN3, WILLIAM F.2, WILLIAM1) was born December 1883 in McCrea, Louisiana, and died February 16, 1949 in McCrea, Louisiana. He married MARY DUCOTE. She was born October 10, 1895 in McCrea, Louisiana, and died November 15, 1970 in St. Amant, Louisiana.
Children of WILLIAM ADAMS and MARY DUCOTE are:
i. WILLIAM CLEABORNE6 ADAMS, b. 1915, Jacoby, Louisiana of Prairiville, Louisiana; m. CASSIE JOE BECK, April 12, 1938, Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file# 2877; b. Jacoby, Louisiana of Prairiville, Louisiana.
ii. CECLIA ANGILINA ADAMS, b. 1917; d. August 16, 1997; m. GEORGE MUCKELRATH.
42. iii. OTIS THOMAS ADAMS, b. November 01, 1919, Coon, Pointe Coupee Parish, La., of Prairieville, Louisiana; d. March 12, 1999, Baton Rouge, Louisiana of Prairieville. La.
43. iv. GEORGE ANDREW ADAMS, b. March 12, 1923, Coon , Louisiana, resident of Batchelor, Louisiana; d. May 02, 1996.
44. v. MARY LUCILE ADAMS, b. 1924, McCrea, Louisiana, of Rayville, Louisiana; d. June 23, 1999, St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe, Louisiana.
vi. CARRIE AMELIA"MICKIE" ADAMS, b. 1926, Coon , Louisiana, resident of Batchelor, Louisiana; m. (1) Q.P. SMITH, 1945, Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file #4317; m. (2) CALVIN MITCHELL, Aft. 1945; b. resident of Batchelor, Louisiana; d. Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
45. vii. ROYCE ADAMS, b. May 09, 1932; d. February 1984.
OPHELIA ADAMS (JEFFERSON MOORE4, JOHN3, WILLIAM F.2, WILLIAM1) was born March 1885 in Jacoby, Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana, and died January 1931 in Buried at Melville, Louisiana. She married JOHNSON LEE MAJORS 1903 in Pointe Coupee Parish, La. file#461, son of ANDREW MAJORS and RHODA WILKERSON. He was born November 1880 in Red Cross, Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana, and died May 1949 in Buried at Simmesport.
Children of OPHELIA ADAMS and JOHNSON MAJORS are:
46. i. LEONA THELMA6 MAJORS, b. 1906, Redcross Louisiana; d. May 02, 1999, Covington, Louisiana Adult life in New Orleans.
47. ii. FLOYD MAJORS, b. March 21, 1907, Redcross Louisiana; d. August 06, 1957, Melville, Louisiana, buried Pentecostal Graveyard..
iii. OLGALLE MAJORS, b. June 1909, Redcross Louisiana; d. November 1936, Buried at Melville, Louisiana, age 37; m. MR. DAY.
|Jeff Adams||Ophelia Adams Majors||Robert & Eva Jones Adams||Henrietta Adams Whitmore|
|Sam & Nether Adams||John, Broussard & Littie||Alex S. Adams||Mable Holloway|
|Otis & George Adams||Royce Adams||Larry Laury Adams||Laura Adams|
|Marjorie Adams||Albert Adams||Henrietta Adams||EB Adams|
|Dorothy Mae||Larry Adams||Daniel Adams, I||Joseph Israel Adams|
|Sherry Holloway||William Adams||Lois Adams||Farah Adams|
|Floyd Howard||Liz Krasgrow||Kimberly & Karen||Chuck Parker|
|Lois Adams||Jeff Adams||Stansel Adams||Sarah Adams|
|Mary Tucker||RF Adams, Jr.||Reva Rebecca|
|Guest Book||Index||Your Feedback|
|Travel Plans||Table of Contents||Pictures||Home Page|